Sunday, November 16, 2008

Halloween High Jinks!

This year, Sheri and I have continued our amazing tradition of lets-make-up-a-costume-in-the-next-30-minutes-that-reeks-of-SuperCoolAwesomeness. Take a look:



Yes, my children, I am Waldo and Sheri is Wanda - the slightly less well-known caper of disguise. We had it all; the matching shirts, hats, bluejeans, brown shoes, and unusually large biceps. The best part about our costumes is that we kept blending in to our surroundings - nobody could find us! Which may have accounted for the extraordinary amount of desserts stolen and people being mysteriously pantsed. (Although I discovered something very interesting: trying to pants someone wearing a onesie is much more difficult that you would suspect. Just thought you'd want to know.)

Let's play a game. It's called, "Try to find the hidden Meyers":

Here's a hint: If I'm not careful, I might be beat up by the Big Bad Wolf and then eaten by Little Red Riding Hood.

This one is a little trickier. But if you look closely enough, you can see that Wanda appears to be nothing more than a floating head. If you're not careful, you could mistake her for one of those balloons with glasses and a white fuzzy on top.
Here we are with our friends "Sick" and "Tired" - probably about how you're feeling right now.
Here we are in all our glory. The schools Student Spouse Association - each couple more terrifying than the last!

Probably the best part of the night was the following costume. Looks like we already know what we're going to be next year! Boo-ya!


(He told me that the tie was "to make the costume look more manly". Buddy, you don't need no stinkin' tie - you've got manliness oozing out of you!)

5 comments:

Bryan said...

What are those things in the last picture?

You should create a book with Where's Meyer? It would be a HIT! (in our family)

Pike's Place said...

You crazy kids. As usual, clever costumes. I was able to spot you guys in every picture you were in, however, so I have to confess that the books are trickier.

Neal and Angie said...

I loved your creative costumes! I hope things are going well for you...we are enjoying your old apartment :) Did you ever noticed the toilet is slanted?

Melanie Henage said...

You guys are so funny!!! I always get a kick out of reading your blog!

Mel

Tiffany said...

Hey! I'm getting addresses together for Christmas cards- will you email me yours?
tiffany.hillam@gmail.com
Thanks!!